Weighing matters this week

>> Monday, January 26, 2009

Well down one more pound this week to 299. (4.5 pounds lost so far) Slow and steady wins the race right?

I am glad I lost one pound even though I should be losing a lot more than that however with the stress and I can't honestly say that I have eaten the very best I could so I will take the one pound loss.

Hopefully this week I will be able to stick with the whole grains and fruits. I still want to do my meatless Monday's and juicing Wednesday's however for the time being I can not plan that out very well so I am going to give myself some slack and concentrate on getting my blood pressure under control, see to my father in laws medical needs and deal with the other pressing matters going on right now in the best way I can.

2 comments:

Anonymous January 26, 2009 at 9:53 PM  

Paula, you can do it don't give up!

Teresa & Julie-Andi January 31, 2009 at 10:26 PM  

You can do it!! I'm losing weight too. If you ever need a little encouragement, send me a line! I am on a quest to lose 1-2 pounds this week. Wishing you much blessings as you weather the stress in your life.

Blog Archive

My Photos

About This Blog

  © Design By Happy Apple Studios 2008