Losing weight the health way

>> Tuesday, January 20, 2009


It is not new that I am trying to lose weight and I want to do it in a way that can last, that is not confining or so restrictive that I want to quit within hours of starting. I am a carb person, I can't lie. I love carbs and they don't have to be french fries, I love healthy whole grain carbs as well. That is why I gravitate towards granola type bars which of course can really add up if I eat more than one.

I found this new bar called full bar. You can go here to see their website. It is a bar you eat 30 minutes before a meal with a full glass of water and then eat a moderate meal. These are not cheap (not that I expected it to be). I checked out the entire site and found another site that was trying them out called 3fatchicks.com. They suggested buying them at the GNC to try out before making an investment online which I will do this week.

The bars are all natural and have little or no added sugar. My friend Denise would be happy to see they use honey, agave or brown rice sweetener. I will let you know how they are working. These would be great before a big night out, a dinner party or something like that as well so you don't overeat....just a thought for those that might want to keep a few on hand for big meal days.

1 comments:

Anonymous January 20, 2009 at 8:44 PM  

Paula, I'm a nurse most of these things don't work. Continue with your good eatting plan!

Blog Archive

My Photos

About This Blog

  © Design By Happy Apple Studios 2008