Kmart Super Double Coupons Worked for Me

>> Monday, January 19, 2009

Let me start by saying I never go to Kmart unless there is a special reason like double coupons up to $2 or a phenomenal sale. I just can't afford their prices, the Kmart's around us are run down and just not pleasing. Additionally you always have the Olan Mills Photography lady chasing you down with a "deal" on pictures.

My total today was $79.37
Total Savings was $61.72
Out of pocket was $17.65

I would take a picture but I forgot to buy batteries. I got a bunch of lotions, some sugar free candy, cleaning products, soup, slim fast drinks, a magazine (actually had a coupon for it) and a few other small items. My friend Denise went with me and she had a total of $70ish and her out of pocket was about $12. So we both made out very well.

0 comments:

Blog Archive

My Photos

About This Blog

  © Design By Happy Apple Studios 2008