How money organized are you?

>> Friday, January 23, 2009

Hop on over to Money Saving Methods to see how she keeps her receipts organized. I really need do something to keep myself organized.

Psst....let me tell you a secret...I am an organized freak when it comes to things like work but other things I get lazy. Receipts are one of those things. When I first started 'couponing' I was semi good at keeping track but the last few months I have been awful and i know I have missed a bunch of money in rebates.

I think I will go get those envelopes right now since it is 3 in the morning and I am wide awake! Anyone else have this wake in the middle of the night thing???

1 comments:

Simplelivin' January 23, 2009 at 8:42 AM  

Oh, I'm the worst at keeping track of those little things also! Do you have a link to her post?

Blog Archive

My Photos

About This Blog

  © Design By Happy Apple Studios 2008