Congrats Winners

>> Saturday, January 24, 2009

Congratulations to Beeb, Marilyn and Alyson you all get a full bar. Yeah for you!

Alyson I didn't see your email so please email me at paulahohl@yahoo.com with your address and full name so I can send your full bar to you.

I had the peanut butter one on Friday before lunch. Here is the thing its chewy, and tastes ok I ate the entire thing and drank water, twenty minutes later I stopped at Taco Bell for tacos. I ordered two chicken soft tacos. I was full at one taco but as normal ate the other because I had bought it. Next time I know to wait the full 30 mins, drink the water and order 1 taco (or whatever I am eating at the place) once that is eaten evaluate the fullness and then if still hungry I can have fruit or whatever else. But I bet I don't need anything else.

I am going to give these an honest try for the whole week next week and see how it works for me. They are no more expensive then eating a full meal at a restaurant and they are pretty nutritious.

2 comments:

Unknown January 24, 2009 at 8:10 PM  

Woo-hoo!! Thank you!! I'm looking forward to trying this.

Anonymous January 24, 2009 at 8:31 PM  

Thanks, I can't wait try!

Blog Archive

My Photos

About This Blog

  © Design By Happy Apple Studios 2008