Beneful Prepared Dog Food

>> Sunday, January 18, 2009


Do you use Beneful prepared dog food? My dogs love it. I usually spend $1.59 at walmart per meal. My dogs split one for their evening meal. I have seen one coupon in all the time this product has been out. Well you are in luck, Kroger's has these meals in their 10/$10, yeah I am not kidding. Here is the thing they are going fast. I bought a couple that were left at the store yesterday and I got a rain check. I am going to go to a couple of other Kroger's in my area to get some more and then use the rain check when the sale is over.

1 comments:

Denise January 18, 2009 at 5:16 PM  

Hey...I was thinking it would be good if you did a post each week on the Martins ad...I for one would like it..as I don't get the ad anymore but I know they have some super deals going on at times and I would make the drive. Just a suggestion...

Blog Archive

My Photos

About This Blog

  © Design By Happy Apple Studios 2008