My Grades are in

>> Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Just checked and my grades are in...

Colonial America = A-

American Indians = A-

I am very happy with this considering the amount of stress I have been under. I think my like able personality had a bit to do with these grades because I don't think my all went into this semester, however my GPA was 3.93 so hooray for me.

I am not taking classes this next semester because I am stressed and with me just getting back to work after a 7 month lay off I still owe for last semester. So I will work on paying that off and getting myself together. So unless money magically falls from the sky, I will be taking a break.

3 comments:

Lisa December 17, 2008 at 9:17 AM  

Yoo Hoo!!! Congratulations on the "A's"!! All that stress paid off!

Lisa

Paula December 17, 2008 at 3:41 PM  

Thank you. It is a lot of stress...

Mia December 17, 2008 at 10:35 PM  

good for you! now go destress- take a bubble bath and eat chocolate!

Blog Archive

My Photos

About This Blog

  © Design By Happy Apple Studios 2008