Meijer Meal Box...a box full of information

>> Sunday, December 28, 2008


I have a widget on my right side bar that has the Meijer Meal box. The meal box has coupons that help save you money but it has so much more.


Here you will find information on healthy eating. They have registered dietitians who can answer your questions. There is diabetic information, gluten free information and the one I found really helpful is a weekly menu.


Of course I am not going to follow a week's menu to the T however the information was very helpful, used meijer products on sale, has a break down of what to serve and the calorie content. I think this will be very useful when I am trying to eat more healthful meals. Take a look and see what you think.

0 comments:

Blog Archive

My Photos

About This Blog

  © Design By Happy Apple Studios 2008