The coolest thing happened...

>> Wednesday, December 31, 2008

OK story time and you all know I am never short on words...

I was with a client today and it was strangely cool and interesting. This lady was obese, restricted to a chair/wheelchair, diabetic facing dialysis, kidneys function at 25% and she had so much love and good karma about her. I was sitting on her bed and she was in her lazy boy and I was so comfortable being there.

As our intake began we were talking, sharing, and filling out paper work as the children in her house (one was hers, the others were neighbor kids who love to hang out there and her nieces/nephews). She is a pretty strict parent yet the love and caring she shows has people radiating to her.

Half way through our intake her sister showed up and came into the bedroom her children trailing behind her to see if my client could keep an eye on them while she ran to pay bills. One little girl came in she was about 2 or 3 and she looked right at me and came over, leaned against me and hugged me. I said, "well hey there little one, whats your name?" She pulled back a little and then leaned in and hugged me again. Her mother said to my client are you seeing this? And they both looked at me strangely. They all left the room and our intake continued.

A little while later we were sharing again and I casually said does your niece hug everyone like that and my client said no that was what was so weird. My niece never talks or approaches anyone she doesn't know, she said as a matter of fact she mostly snubs people and never even pays attention to anyone that is why what she did was so strange. She said to me you must give off a good spirit.

Here is the cool part, I felt like God was with me in that room. I can't describe it, I felt so at ease and comfortable with my client. Believe me it is strange enough going into a strangers home much less a bedroom but it felt so right, natural and when that beautiful child hugged me, it was like an angel touching me.

1 comments:

Mia December 31, 2008 at 10:35 PM  

what a sweet story, I love moments like that. Thank you for your sweet comments on my blog

Blog Archive

My Photos

About This Blog

  © Design By Happy Apple Studios 2008