Christmas is WHEN???

>> Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Yes, I am in denial as well. I am usually one of those people that have at least most of her shopping done, lists made and cookies already baking but not this year and it is not all the depression either. I am just busy. Do you feel this way or are you sitting back all relaxed, gift wrapped and ready for the big day?

If you are done leave me some comments I want to hear what all you have done already and congratulate you on your great efforts.

If you are not done then leave me a comment on your frustrating, no list made mad dash to get things done efforts.

I am going to do a little baking today. And my plan is to have a list made of what needs to be done tomorrow. So done or not take a minute and let me and my readers know how your holidays are progressing.

4 comments:

Paula December 16, 2008 at 4:20 PM  

Leave me a comment....I want to hear from you....

Lisa December 16, 2008 at 10:21 PM  

Paula.... I feel like I am running out of time to get things done. Our family will celebrate this weekend. This is the time my kids and their family come home for Christmas. We eat, open presents, and enjoy being together.

This allows the kids and their families to enjoy the holiday at thier own home, no mad rush to the in laws.

Still have presents to buy and wrap.

Beeb December 17, 2008 at 7:20 PM  

"or are you sitting back all relaxed, gift wrapped and ready for the big day?"

HA HA HA! That's a good one! I just got my tree up on Monday. This year has been crazy for me too. I don't think I'll start wrapping gifts or baking until next week. I think a lot of my gifts are going to be handmade...but we'll see what happens!

Paula December 17, 2008 at 8:21 PM  

When I said I was cutting back this year, I didn't mean on time...lol. Now we have this ice/snow storm that is supposed to hit tomorrow night and if we get the ice they are talking about then not much shopping going on here.

Blog Archive

My Photos

About This Blog

  © Design By Happy Apple Studios 2008