Walgreen Peek at Nov.30-Dec 6

>> Friday, November 28, 2008

I have to tell you Walgreen's has an assortment of things on sale this coming week. Plenty of Christmas specials, electronics, space heaters and things like that. Make sure you are checking the new Easy Saver catalog for coupons or rebates as you shop next week. Here are a few things I picked out that are a good deal. Go to iheartwags to see the rest and coupon match ups.

Campbell soup 4/5 limit 4

Bumble bee tuna .69 limit 3

Wrigley's gum .59 limit 3 (b1g1 coupons came out a few weeks ago)

All Liquid 2x 1.79 limit 2

Rimmel b1g1 Cosmetics (coupons in All You)

Soft Soap liquid hand soap .99 in ad limit 3

Ice Melt 2/3 limit 4

Right Guard/dry idea Antiperspirant .99 after rebate

Hersey pot of gold 2/6 ( use coupon in easy saver)


**Key note about CVS next Week...I saw nothing to even go to the store to get...one free offer and that is energy shot again. I won't be using my ECB's next week.**

0 comments:

Blog Archive

My Photos

About This Blog

  © Design By Happy Apple Studios 2008