This week...

>> Wednesday, November 19, 2008

This week has been slow with savings, coupons and deals. Hopefully in the next few days we will see a rush of good deals with Thanks giving being next week....YES PEOPLE NEXT WEEK! It is really hard to believe that the holidays are arriving.

My job has been great so far and working with my company and clients has been a pleasure. (remind me of that in a few weeks will you? I know it is going to get hectic soon)

There was (WAS) a mouse in the house. That mouse was having a good time too but sadly he is no more as I caught him in a humane trap and tossed him into the outside big trash container. He can live out his last days in dump heaven. I realistically know that there is probably another one in the house but I hope he was it.

Had lunch with my friend, Denise today which was great because we haven't been able to do weekly lunches since I started to work.

A quick reminder to keep an eye on the blog side bar for updated websites. Leaving excess has a good blog on browning and freezing hamburger. Although I did this one a few weeks ago....she has a lot of comments and some had some good tips for adding to the meat.

Also if you don't know a lot about ecouponing then stretching a buck has a good description of that as well.

**Finally I have decided to get a new blog look and since I have kept up the blog, am working and can afford it, I have decided to go with a blog company and get a really cool look. Look for that design change soon as she has a space open and can get to me pretty quick. I can't wait to see what she comes up with for me. **

1 comments:

Mia November 20, 2008 at 11:14 AM  

how is your new job going? what are you doing exactly? Hope you are having a great day!

Blog Archive

My Photos

About This Blog

  © Design By Happy Apple Studios 2008