Meijer,CVS, Walgreens shopping trip

>> Saturday, November 22, 2008

Yeah I had such a good time shopping tonight. My husband was with me so I didn't have to put the groceries on the conveyor belt and could watch. I had some extra money this week so I bought a few other splurges like peanuts with out a coupon...oh my!

I saved over $111 dollars which was a 50% savings and got some great stock up items as well. I used some Catalina's and an expired one went through too. I then got some more Catalina's back. Good trip. You can see how I got some of these deals below under meijer deals. I love the Meal box...if you haven't used it before do so you can stack coupons. The cashier let me use two of each and messed up on one giving me an extra $1 and she even knew she did it but said who cares....fine by me.

CVS I got 6 bottles of Vaseline intensive care lotion (3 were clinical strength) I will use all of these in a few months. Hate winter. I got $10 ecb's back and a $10/50 coupon....great for black Friday deals.

Walgreen's had chex mix for $.99 and I had coupons for each so free snacks in the house. I also got a free afrin nasal spray and I bought a bag of that True north nuts? Just tried it yummy stuff. Add in a few lip moisture sticks and this trip was under $10.

0 comments:

Blog Archive

My Photos

About This Blog

  © Design By Happy Apple Studios 2008