Make sure you check the side bar

>> Sunday, November 23, 2008

Just a weekly reminder to check the side bar blog list for your weekly updates. I believe these bloggers spend a lot of time and effort into showing you the deals, setting up printables and sharing ideas so I say don't recreate...use them as great resources.

Here are a few things to look for:

Super Coupon girl made a quick shopping trip and she will show you how she got $7 worth of groceries for free and a donated item.

There are Thanksgiving recipes, ways to make turkeys and more to view.

There are lots of Walgreen, CVS, and Kroger updates. Please remember to use the Iheart...spots as well for the latest and greatest news for those stores.

I am going to do a Meijer update later this evening after i get home from church. When I checked this morning the Mealbox had not changed much and that was a disapointment. But we will see what we can get from this weeks ad. The cashier told me last night there that she didn't think the ad was that good. You can see the thanksgiving and black friday at meijer.com.

0 comments:

Blog Archive

My Photos

About This Blog

  © Design By Happy Apple Studios 2008