Lots to do

>> Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Almost everyone has a lot to do to get ready for Thanksgiving or for black Friday. Cleaning to be done, cooking to be done, lists to make, money to budget...the list can go on forever. For me you ask?

Well technically I am still on my work clock but luckily for me I can finish up my paperwork any time of the day or night so as long as I get it done I am fine. So several hours of work must get done sometime in the next 24 hours.

I have a paper due in 3 hours and I didn't read the book. I know shame on me but I can fast book glance so I will be nose to the grindstone for the next few hours.

I have several more pies to bake and a quick stop at the store for last minute items my mom added to my list. She went home ill yesterday with cold/fever and so I am going to pick up a few things, bummer for her since the dinner is at her house. I will be washing my hands a lot. My sister is coming in town so maybe between the two of us we can lighten her load.

I have to run to CVS and Walgreens for a few things I never got this week. I have been swamped with trying to juggle my new job. So off the web I go.

My new web design by Happy Apple Studios will be installed this evening probably after 9pm. So please don't panic if things are a bit messed up if you try to see the page until she is done with the upload. She did a great job, and was so reasonable priced. So we will post something soon in case you are interested in her art. I love it and hope you do too!

So I will see you all sometime tomorrow when I update for Black Friday. Happy Thanksgiving to each and everyone of you.

0 comments:

Blog Archive

My Photos

About This Blog

  © Design By Happy Apple Studios 2008