HAPPY THANKSGIVING

>> Thursday, November 27, 2008



Happy Thanksgiving! Hope today is a great day for food, family and fun. I am baking two pies as I type, have one load of laundry in and getting ready to do dishes. I might bake the Paula Dean cheesecake pumpkin pie but need to see how the morning goes. Then off to mom's to help out there and visit with my family. My sister is in town and I get to love on the niece and nephew.

How do you like the new design? I love it!! Let me know in the comments how you like it. I would love to hear from you. I will have her but her button up so you can go there if you would like.

Remember black Friday deals are on side bar. Also there are lots of posts that point out the deals and have some print ables as well. I am hitting Walmart first thing to get some cheap sweatshirts and jeans for the working men in my family and then over to CVS for the free palooza over there. Can you sat stocking stuffers? After that a trip to Walgreens for a few things and home after that. I don't plan on doing a full day just a few hours. Happy shopping.

0 comments:

Blog Archive

My Photos

About This Blog

  © Design By Happy Apple Studios 2008