I won the Kreativ Blogger Award

>> Sunday, November 23, 2008


Thank you Julie at coupon saving family for giving me this award. I feel so special. When I first started this blog, I wondered if anyone would even read it besides my friend Denise. I have been really excited and humbled that I actually have a faithful following and would like to thank each of you very much for reading my blog. I hope what I have to offer has helped you in some way. Thanks again Julie!
Now I get to share six things I am grateful for...
  1. I am grateful to God for his ever present kindness to me
  2. My family cuz they love me and I love them
  3. Good friends
  4. My puppy dogs who always greet me with love, listen and don't judge me when I am happy, sad, crying or angry. Thanks Boo-Boo and Little Baby
  5. I am very thankful for my new job and the fact that I got into a career not just a job and my husband's job too
  6. And finally I am so thankful to the the Internet bloggers who showed me how to save money when I needed it the most, who challenged me to do the same and my readers who keep me blogging everyday to do the same for others. Thank you all.

Now to award this to six other bloggers I love. As you can tell I love lots of blogs that I love and check every single day. Here are just a few of my favs.

Super Coupon Girl because she is so awesome and amazing

a year of crockpotting because you have to be creative to do this

Cheapsk8mom because she has a great blog and a fun sense of humor

CherryPicker because she works so hard to show us the deals every week

Forever and Always because she is creative, loves to share and it shows in her blog

Jane4girls $800 Annual Budget For a family of four she will show you how to coupon

Thanks to all of you for your hard work and creative talent!

3 comments:

Beeb November 23, 2008 at 10:42 AM  

Thanks so much!! Check it out on my page:
http://wontbesoonbeforelong.blogspot.com/2008/11/scg-won-kreativ-blogger-award.html

I love reading your blog!

JANE4girls November 23, 2008 at 2:16 PM  

thanks for the great award. I appreciate it very much!

Mia November 24, 2008 at 12:16 PM  

you are so sweet! i need to be more grateful like you!!!!!!! ♥♥♥♥

Blog Archive

My Photos

About This Blog

  © Design By Happy Apple Studios 2008