Walgreens Trip for Saturday

>> Friday, October 24, 2008

My plan is to go to Walgreen's tomorrow and get some deals. These are the following deals I plan for Saturday. I will use the $5/$20 coupon.

Lysol Neutra Air 5.99 use a $5 coupon get a $3 rebate for Nov.

Fusion Razor $8.99 Use a $4 coupon get a $4 RR

St Ives Cleanser $4.99 use a $2 coupon get a $5 RR

Almay Mascara $6.99 get a $6.99 rebate for Nov

Oral B Cross action toothbrush $4.49 use $.75 coupon get $4.50 RR

L'oreal Revitalift Cream get a free eye cream use 2-$2 off coupons get $16.99 Oct rebate

Alka seltzer $4.99 get 4.99 RR

Rimmel Eye Shadows (2) use b1g1 free coupon

Lindt Chocolate Bar $1 off coupon ( Just b/c I love this choc.)

Northern Tissue $4 use $1 off easy saver coupon, use $1 off manufacture coupon

Sunday's Buys (or whatever day I get back there this week)

Bertolli Extra Virgin Olive Oil $3.99

Knee highs 3/$1 use ad coupon

L'oreal makeup b1g1 ( I am not positive on this one but I have coupons for $2 off a L'oreal cosmetic and will check on the prices when I get there.)


These are certainly not the only good deals but these are the ones that reach out to me. Remember it is 'double dipping days' so you can use both Easy Saver booklets coupons and can use either Oct/Nov rebates on Friday/Saturday.

I have about $7 on my gift card left, plus the $5 off and will let you know the end price on all other products.

0 comments:

Blog Archive

My Photos

About This Blog

  © Design By Happy Apple Studios 2008