Saving Money at Cocoa Beach Florida

>> Wednesday, October 15, 2008




















After a tiring night, an early start, A VERY rude flight attendent and an hour drive to the beach I would love to say I am having the time of my life...however...My back is out worse then it was a week ago. I can only hope that muscle relaxers and a good night sleep followed by moderate walking tomorrow and not carrying anything will make it better.

We arrive at the beach and we can't check into our hotel yet so we make a pit stop at Ron Jon's famous surf store. A worker asks us if we would like to have free lunch and get a night in the resort for free...well we are not stupid we knew there was a catch, time share.
But it was only an hour and we thought what the heck. NO we did not get the time share but we almost did, they had a wonderful deal and we wanted to but with me just finishing school things are tight. I was able to cancel my reservation at our other hotel with no fees and we saved $120 on the room. We only had to pay the $7 tax. The room is great and very clean. I have a thing about clean hotels. So here are a few pictures of the beach and our FREE room. Weather today mid 80's and windy. The picture with the shadows are my husband and I.





1 comments:

Mia October 15, 2008 at 9:58 PM  

that is so cool- i;m jealous!

Blog Archive

My Photos

About This Blog

  © Design By Happy Apple Studios 2008