Oh goodness....

>> Wednesday, October 8, 2008

I had another 12 hour day that involved a 4 hour drive today. My back is still out of whack and I have a paper due tonight along with an essay test to be done for tomorrow. I will have to beg out on doing an update tonight. I did take a quick glance at my fav blogs so keep a check out for those as well.

I swear I saw something today about walgreen's having a three day coupon? But I can't remember where I saw it so I will have to hunt for that tomorrow.

Good nite to everyone. Please say a little prayer for my back health, please. I have a two hour drive tomorrow and at least 4 hours of training sitting in a chair. I really want to be able to move without a twinge of pain. Thanks and Peace.

0 comments:

Blog Archive

My Photos

About This Blog

  © Design By Happy Apple Studios 2008