I am back

>> Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Hi Everyone,

I am home. Got home around 2am last night. It was a rough 3 hour drive after the flight but our bed felt so good. I loved the weather in Florida once the 90% humidity left. Sunday and Monday were just wonderful, breezy, warm and sunny. It is chilly here in Indiana but still nice so I should not complain.

I totally have no idea what is going on in the coupon world and have a pile to cut and file so no idea what deals to look for this week. I don't see a huge advertising for this week so I think I will concentrate on next week.

I had to hurry and read two chapters for school, attend school, run for milk and bread and now study for tomorrow nights class as well. Full day of work tomorrow with school and a test for Thursday along with a 2 hour drive to and from Fort Wayne...needless to say things might be a bit busy for the next few days.

I will post any deals I come across and take a good look for next week.

1 comments:

Denise October 21, 2008 at 8:37 PM  

Glad you made it back and had a great time!

Blog Archive

My Photos

About This Blog

  © Design By Happy Apple Studios 2008