Going Kmart Double Couponing Tomorrow

>> Saturday, October 25, 2008

Yeah another Kmart double coupon event. I had such fun at the last one. My local Kmart doesn't participate in the ad but I am driving to one about an hour away to get some savings and probably have some lunch. To prepare I did a major internet printable coupon sweep. Use my side bar to help you with going to blogs that have printables. Thanks everyone who has lots of printables. You can also go to hotcouponworld to print.

You can double $2.00 coupons so potential savings of $4. Just be smart about what you do and spend responsible.

To check if your Kmart or one closer to you is in on the deals go to Kmart and enter your zip code in the weekly ad and it will pop up on the ad whether that store is having double coupons.

**One comment left thought you could not use internet coupons....my store let me but make sure you find out the policy before you shop.**

1 comments:

Anonymous October 26, 2008 at 8:31 AM  

I thought one of the stipulations was no internet coupons. Maybe I was mistaken....

Blog Archive

My Photos

About This Blog

  © Design By Happy Apple Studios 2008