A few coupon matching at CVS for this coming week

>> Saturday, October 25, 2008

A few CVS coupon matches I noticed when looking at Coupon Clippers for this Sunday's coupons. I love coupon clippers. I ordered a few more coupons that should be here today. It cost me about $6 but the savings is over $100 so it is way worth it. I got some pet food coupons, a couple butter coupons and a few others that I just do not get in my area. If you have not used this site yet I recommend it for coupon buying and viewing of up coming coupons.

Cottonelle wipes 2/5 use $. 50 coupon in Sundays paper
Colgate toothpaste/brushes 2/4.98 use $..75 and $.50 coupons in Sunday paper
Halls cough drops $1.50 use $.50 coupon in Sundays paper
Palmolive dish detergent $1.39 use $.25 coupon in Sundays paper
Alka seltzer $4.99 use $1 coupon in Sundays paper

0 comments:

Blog Archive

My Photos

About This Blog

  © Design By Happy Apple Studios 2008