Welcome Back to My New Blog Layout (9/13/2008)

>> Saturday, September 13, 2008

Thanks for coming back for a new look. This blog template is a little easier to deal with and see the information. Hope you take a look around as I add more information.

A note about this weeks deals. If you are ready to start loading up on Halloween candy and theme items then the next few weeks of ads are for you. We don't get any trick or treats here and I refuse to buy candy so I will ignore these great candy deals.

Blog postings from our friends have been slow in coming this week mostly do the hurricanes that are hitting our coastal regions. Please pray for everyone and those of us that are safe will limp along making our deals count this week.

Please go to budgethelpers.blogspot.com for an exceptional deal on Nestle Chocolate Chips. Follow the blog exactly and you will get two coupons for $1.50 off each bag of chips. You can not beat that and remember you can freeze these to keep them fresh if needed.

Any Target shoppers out there? I have to admit that I used to be a big Target shopper but CVS tends to get my business more often these days. However, it might be time to take a look at Target again. For the past few weeks there has been a lot of talk about getting free Target gift cards with a minimum purchase. If you pair these deals with coupons and figure in the gift card savings it might be a good deal after all. My biggest problem at Target is wandering. The wandering gets you in trouble.....

Suggestion while looking at my blog...use the side bar to go to the links and you can see recent posts to my favorite blogs. Do you have a favorite blog that I should take a look at? Leave me a comment so I can check it out.

0 comments:

Blog Archive

My Photos

About This Blog

  © Design By Happy Apple Studios 2008