Walgreen Deal This Week

>> Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Most people who know me know that I prefer to use my 'home' made cleaning products but I am going to branch out a bit and buy a few manufactured products. I recently had my daughter and her boyfriend move home so we have 4 people using one shower.

Walgreen's has a super deal on Scrubbing Bubbles this week. They have different products advertised in their weekly ad ranging from $2.49 to 3.79. Buy 2 products get $2 Register Rewards, buy$4 get $5, buy $7 get $10. They have the new Action scrubbers which I think might help get the tub quickly cleaned during the busy week days. You can go to Scrubbing bubble to print a $2.75 coupon and it costs 3.79 so out of pocket $1.04 plus whatever R.R you get back. I printed several of these coupons to use. FireFox browser did not work so I used Internet explorer. Happy cleaning.

0 comments:

Blog Archive

My Photos

About This Blog

  © Design By Happy Apple Studios 2008