Healthy Meals, losing weight and more

>> Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Is there one of us that doesn't need to lose weight, eat more healthy and exercise more? Stretching a buck has joined a biggest loser club with her husbands work and is thinking about blogging some ideas, recipes and more. Take a look and see what you think.

I need to lose weight and I joined the Y for the water aerobics and free swimming which I have been slacking on and need to get back to it sooner than later.

My friend Denise has lost a lot of weight over the past few years and has kept it off. Way to go Denise! She does a good job of eating as she should with still enjoying the foods she likes as well. She did incredible in training at boot camps this summer and has started a running plan to help get her running which was so hard for her in the boot camp. How far can you run? I might make it to the bathroom but then I would need to sit down and take a break. (I crack myself up)

So check out that website and perhaps I will see if Denise can give us a tip every week that helped her lose and keep the weight off.

0 comments:

Blog Archive

My Photos

About This Blog

  © Design By Happy Apple Studios 2008