Saving Money is a Game

>> Monday, August 25, 2008

I found the best way to save money is to use this website called the grocery game. This is a website that gets all the deals together, figures out the best deals, what coupons to use and when to buy it. It taught me that all stores use a 12 week cycle and since I have been doing this for several months now I really see what they mean in the weekly ads.

You don't have to be a huge coupon saver to use this sight. You might just use your sunday coupons only but you would be surprised at how much you can get back, free or for very little. CVS is the most fun for me because they have EBC's that are basically free money back to use in the store. Now I am still learning when it comes to CVS but I will explain more on CVS and the 101 on them this week.

The grocery game offers a month trial for $1. What can you lose? Plus you can pick every store in your area for the whole month. Couponsense is another site, I tried but I prefer the grocery game because they make it so clear and easy to see. I love getting the deals at meijer, cvs, walgreens and riteaid. So check it out. For others that may not live in the midwest like me they have tons of other stores as well so take a look at the site nothing but a buck to lose.


If you give it a try, or tells friends about it please use paulahohl@yahoo.com as your referral source because they give rewards to those that refer others. Thanks so much.

0 comments:

Blog Archive

My Photos

About This Blog

  © Design By Happy Apple Studios 2008