Rebate Deals at Walgreen

>> Friday, August 29, 2008

The new easysaver catalog at Walgreen's is out and here are a few deals you can get free for the month of September. I got these great deals from budgethelpers so thanks for your hard work.

FREE after Easy Saver rebate all month long ....

  • Excedrin Express Gels, 20 Pack
  • Nivea for Men Body Wash, 16.9 oz.
  • L’Oreal Advanced RevitaLift Anti-Wrinkle Concentrate, 1 oz.
  • Crest Pro-Health Toothpaste, 4.2 oz.
  • Chemistry Shampoo, Conditioner or Treatment, 1.35 to 12 oz.
  • LypSyl Honey Berry with SPF 15 or Original LypMoisturizer, .1 oz. Stick
  • Revlon Nail Color or Nail Care
  • Walgreens Acid Controller Complete, 25 Chewable Tablets
  • Walgreens Pitcher Filter Replacement Cartridge

For more great deals check out ...
this months Easy Saver and the weekly ad.
Valid 8/29/2008 - 9/27/2008
Submissions must be postmarked or submitted online by Saturday, 10/4/2008


Tips for saving/making a profit off of free deals.

  • Watch the ads each week. These items will go on sale and or have a coupon in the easysaver ad or a manufacturer coupon to get even better savings. You have nothing to lose if you don't go and buy these items right away since you have all month to purchase these and other items. Be smart and save money 101!


Where do I get my coupons from?

The easiest place is the newspaper. I buy two a week and my father in law saves his for me too. So I always have enough when a great deal arrives. Believe me when something is free and I really like the deal/or product the extra coupon comes in handy. However if you just get one paper a week you still reap the benefits of good deals just one deal at a time and that is just fine too. You can print online coupons too just make sure the stores accept them.

0 comments:

Blog Archive

My Photos

About This Blog

  © Design By Happy Apple Studios 2008