Weight Watchers Journey

>> Saturday, May 1, 2010

My daughter and I joined weight watchers. I lost weight there before and I think it is a good thing for us all to be doing the same thing in the household. Here is a few recipes that I made tonight and yummo.
Blueberry Bars.....so simple: 1 can light blueberry pie filling (I couldn't find any light so I used regular) 1 box angel food cake mix Mix the two together and put the mixture into 13x9 pan into the oven at 350 degrees for about 30 mins until light and fluffy. Cut into squares (16 pcs) and 2 points a square.

These are going to bake up really fluffy then when they set they will fall down. They are very blueberry sweet, a little chewy from the angel food cake and very tasty. The two points were worth it.


Lemon Bars.....so, so simple: 1 box sugar free vanilla pudding (mix with two cups cold milk and let set up) 1 box sugar free lemon pudding (mix dry mix into the set up vanilla pudding) 1 box angel food cake mix ( mix the dry mix into pudding and
put into 13x9 pan)
bake on 350 for about 30 mins. Cool, cut and sprinkle with
powdered sugar. 2 weight wa
tcher points for each square.

The lemon squares turned out wonderful as well and so lemontastically good!!

0 comments:

Blog Archive

My Photos

About This Blog

  © Design By Happy Apple Studios 2008