Raising Chicks....How they are getting along

>> Monday, March 29, 2010







Hey this is my 700 post! Wow never thought I would have that much to say...well some might think I don't anyway. (smile)







Now for some chicken pictures. Yes they are so cute and darling and I know that is not going to last very long. So far they are doing well. The biggest problem I had was them getting into the water bowl and pushing all the shaving in so it soaked up the water. My friend told me to put them water/food up on a board and it has worked perfectly. In the pictures you will see what the container looks like, what the chicks look like under the red light and I got a few close ups of them huddling away from the crazy lady with the flashing light.



2 comments:

Lisa March 29, 2010 at 8:44 PM  

They are so cute! How many do you have??

Paula March 30, 2010 at 7:07 PM  

I have 8 total. 4 different kinds

Blog Archive

My Photos

About This Blog

  © Design By Happy Apple Studios 2008