Do you have one of these?

>> Friday, August 21, 2009


My mom turned me onto this handy dandy little chopper. I have had products like it before but they never lasted long and they took too much time to mess with however this one is so....so...worth it. The Vidalia Onion chopper is fantastic. It dices tomatoes perfectly. It dices hard potatoes and I used it to make potato salad twice now. My daughter did the eggs in it and it was wonderful. I did cucumbers in it today as well. My mom uses it just about everyday. This is so worth it. It is fast, easy to clean and I see hearty stews, dips, salads and more in my future. I paid $19.99 at Bed Bath and Beyond for it. I think they might have them at Walgreen's as well. If you are thinking about getting one then its a thumbs up from me.

2 comments:

Katidids August 21, 2009 at 5:54 PM  

Yes! dh brought one home for me a few months ago & I love it! What a time/tear saver!

Anonymous August 24, 2009 at 9:49 PM  

I have one and it really works well , but it's not as the same brand as you :)

Blog Archive

My Photos

About This Blog

  © Design By Happy Apple Studios 2008