Harry Potter, and Zuc Muffins

>> Saturday, July 18, 2009

Harry Potter was a good movie, however I felt it lacked a little. I think it is building towards the last movie. Perhaps it is because there is no huge climax. Usually Harry has this knock down drag out fight but it was different this time. If you read the books you know what I am talking about, if not then you have to go see it. It was still a good movie. I am reading that book right now, I never read any of the Harry Potter books before but started reading The Half Blood Prince a few days ago.

I made zucchini muffins tonight. I used Paula Deans recipe. They came out very tasty. They are in no way health friendly. My husband already ate a half dozen muffins. I put two cups of shredded zucchini in the freezer and have many more starts so I should be making more this week. My uncle has a recipe that is so good but I couldn't get a hold of him tonight so will get that recipe and post it soon.

1 comments:

Anonymous July 19, 2009 at 7:47 AM  

Paula, I just finished booked 2 Chamber of Secrets, I know what you mean. I wasn't sure if I'd comtinue the series, but I guess I'll try book 3.

Blog Archive

My Photos

About This Blog

  © Design By Happy Apple Studios 2008