My Lasgna Garden Update

>> Monday, June 15, 2009

If you have not been following my Lasagna Gardening series you can click on the series on the left side bar to catch up on the entire series.

Here is a picture of the garden the day I planted it (to recap). Please pay attention to how small the marigolds are and then.....
Here is a picture of the garden today...
Here is a picture of my sugar snap peas and my cherry tomato plants, I started from seeds
This is a picture of my cantaloupe in one of my lasagna containers out front.
Here is a picture of my flowering plants out front because they are so pretty. To the left you see more lettuce in the containers.
This is another lasagna garden on the fence. Pay no attention to the grass growing around and behind it, our mower broke and we are finally getting it back tonight.
Here are my bean bushes finally starting to sprout good now. I planted them a few weeks ago.Here is my raspberry bush that I was so worried about. But thanks to the lasagna gardening my berry bush is growing like crazy.

So what do you think? Crazy growth huh? No chemicals at all just lasagna gardening and once in awhile I remember to water it.

I have seen several of your posts on your garden as well and I think everyone is doing a great job. Please leave a comment and leave your blog spots so everyone can check out your blog and gardens as well.

5 comments:

Katidids June 15, 2009 at 4:58 PM  

That looks great! I tried the newspaper mulch...I wanted to give credit but I do not remember whic blogs I looked at!
Help! I want to give credit!
katididscreations.blogspot.com

Anonymous June 15, 2009 at 8:07 PM  

Paula, quite impressive!

Alea Milham June 22, 2009 at 2:52 AM  

Your garden looks beautiful!

Lisa June 28, 2009 at 10:24 PM  

awesome garden!!!

Hannah September 7, 2009 at 9:08 PM  

Wow, your garden looks amazing! Thanks for sharing it with us!

Blog Archive

My Photos

About This Blog

  © Design By Happy Apple Studios 2008