I am still alive

>> Monday, June 1, 2009

I am alive but barely. Class today, an assessment with a client, the paperwork involved in that, and a 3 page single spaced paper (that means it is really six pages) and the professor calls these short papers....yeah right.

My fingers are cramped. My butt hurts from sitting in this chair since 3pm and my eyes are crossing. I wanted cupcakes. I want sweets (which is funny cause I normally want salt) and I was planning on going to McD's for a shake and fries but decided I needed some fresh air and sleep instead.

Peace be with you all tonight too.

1 comments:

Simplelivin' June 2, 2009 at 8:00 AM  

Ugg! But...you survived!!! Good for you for not caving in with the sweets!

Blog Archive

My Photos

About This Blog

  © Design By Happy Apple Studios 2008