Today is a new day

>> Tuesday, May 12, 2009

I am still sick and I am sick and tired of being sick. Runny nose...go away...hacking cough take a hike.

I went to the doctor and all my hormones are good. No problems there. I am going to have to learn to just take better care of myself.

I signed up for three classes this first summer session. Tues and Thurs will be a little rough but my options were limited. I have one more class in the second summer session and an online class that is only 6 weeks long to sign up for yet. The cost approx. $2500. I was able to get a couple of books at the local library and then bought my books on line tonight for $165.00. I hate paying for books.

My Monday's and Weds will have one morning class. My Tues and Thurs will start at 1pm and end at 8:45pm. However those two classes are in the same building, same room and I will just have to eat on campus those days.

This is still pushing it more then I wanted to but my options were limited as to what I could take and I was really lucky to get into the classes with less then a week to go. Good time to get Laid off/fired/told the government won't pay their bills. lol

I am going to go watch the biggest loser, hope for some good sleep tonight and pray for better days ahead. Peace and love is sent to everyone tonight.

0 comments:

Blog Archive

My Photos

About This Blog

  © Design By Happy Apple Studios 2008