Money, Money, Money

>> Saturday, April 4, 2009

Today I decided to spend money like I had some. I went to Lane Bryant where I had a coupon and got my self some bras, panties, and PJ's. Now you women know what I am talking about because we hold on to our bras and intimates until there is nothing left of them. As I looked through the paper thin material of my PJ's the other night I said, forget this I am getting new ones. The PJ's I got were cute summer type that were strappy and have shelf bras in them. I deserve cute stuff too.

Then over to lunch with a friend were we laughed and ate Fake Mexican food. Fake because it is not authentic but around here most everyone loves it.

Then went to do a bit more shopping where I bought some more cute tops. I plan on cleaning out the closets and just getting rid of the old and putting away the new.

My friend Denise finished her 5K today. It was her first and I am so very proud of her for not just finishing but for signing up, and not talking herself out of going. Good job D! This is one more thing you have accomplished on your own and makes you a better person for it.

4 comments:

Anonymous April 5, 2009 at 1:22 PM  

Paula, Tsk! Tsk! You succombed to a buyers weakenss! Hope you enjoy.

Tatersmama April 5, 2009 at 9:50 PM  

Don't listen to Marilyn... Shhhh!
;-)
I need jammie's badly, but I just can't find anything I like! My Old Guy recommended I make these ones last another year, but the cream for the chilblains on my arse would end up costing me more than the jammies would!
And sometimes we just need what we need... don't we?

Simplelivin' April 6, 2009 at 8:40 AM  

A girls gotta feel good about what's she's wearing...even if no one is really gonna see it :-) Did you set an amount that you could spend? And the bigger question, if you did, did you stick to it?

Paula April 6, 2009 at 9:35 AM  

Yes I did set an amount I could spend. I and I was under it so that was fine. Whenever I have 'extra' money to spend I always get mad because I never can find things I want at the clothing store.

Blog Archive

My Photos

About This Blog

  © Design By Happy Apple Studios 2008