I am so sad today

>> Tuesday, April 7, 2009


Most people will think I am a goof (Denise, I know you are one of them) my baby pup got dropped off for her spaying this morning and they will fix an umbilical hernia she has as well. She was shaking and scared the whole drive there. She doesn't like the car yet. I feel like I dropped off my kid. My dogs mean a lot to me. They love me, they always are happy to see me, they snuggle with me, kiss me and never care how crappy my day or life has been. Can you say the same about everyone in your life? Even the happiest of couples, moms and so on get on your nerves but not our puppies they just keep coming back for more loving. So I am a goof ball but I have three sweet fur balls that think I am the best thing since butter was invented. :)

3 comments:

Lisa April 7, 2009 at 1:00 PM  

Hey Paula... YOu are not a goof ball!! The unconditional love of a pet is a blessing and you are blessed times three!

There is nothing like the wagging tail of an adoring little puppy. It can take your mind off so many other troubles in your life.

Rachel April 7, 2009 at 3:56 PM  

awh... poor little pup.

I know what you mean though.


If you get a chance, stop by my blog.
http://www.chachingqueen.com/
Cha Ching Queen
Helping you... Save: Money and time ~ Make: Extra cash ~ Learn: Random stuff
And follow me on Twitter http://twitter.com/chachingqueen

I post anything I think will help others save money and time, or make a little extra cash. Here’s a post I put up today. Don’t forget to get your free food at Denny’s tomorrow.

Feel free to put this on your blog. Just please link back to my site. thanks


Many restaurants are offering special deals and coupons to help customers out in hard times.



In February, Denny’s gave away two million Grand Slam breakfasts. Tomorrow, April 8, from 6am -2pm, Denny’s will have the "Pass Along Grand Slam Kindness" promotion. You get a free Grand Slamwich with the purchase of a Grand Slam. It’s basically 2 meals for the price of one.

The Grand Slamwich, normally $4.99, is a grilled potato bread sandwich with scrambled eggs, seasoned sausage, bacon, shaved ham, American cheese grilled, mayonnaise, and a maple spiced spread. It includes a side of hash browns.


Now, TGI Fridays is offering deals and promotions in April as well.

Members of the Give Me More Stripes club, can get an appetizer for a penny with the purchase of any beverage in the bar and a buy one entrée, get the second for a $1.

Even if you are not a member of the Give Me More Stripes club, you can still take advantage of other coupon deals and promotions. These deals include buy one get on free Jack Daniels entrees, and buy one lunch get one free.

Tatersmama April 8, 2009 at 11:09 PM  

Honey you're not a goodball at ALL ! That's just called having a caring, loving nature...;-)

I'm the exact same way with my babies, so I know what you're talking about!!

Blog Archive

My Photos

About This Blog

  © Design By Happy Apple Studios 2008