Holiday Vase

>> Friday, April 10, 2009





Here is a picture of my holiday vase. I wanted to show you how easy and fun it was but the flowers will not be in it until Sunday so I will take a picture for you of the vase on my Mom's Dining room table. This is from the April 2009 All You Magazine.

I purchased two vases of the same type one slightly smaller then the other. I purchased them in the artificial flower area at Walmart for about $6. I placed the smaller vase in the middle of the bigger vase. I purchased two bags of pastel M&M's and sorted out the colors. You can use any type of candy, or even colored beads, the magazine used jelly beans. Gentle layer the candy one layer at a time in whatever fashion you would like until you reach the top of the vase. Gently add some water to the middle vase and arrange your flowers. That is all there is to it. Now that I see how easy it is and have the two vases bought I can use this for every season with different type of themes.

1 comments:

Anonymous April 10, 2009 at 7:01 PM  

Very clever Paula! My daughter actually had a vase sent to her like this for Valentines Day, byt it was a one piece deal, and it had plastic hearts around for the decorations.

Blog Archive

My Photos

About This Blog

  © Design By Happy Apple Studios 2008