Can you say idiot?

>> Thursday, April 23, 2009

Sometimes I feel like such an idiot. I have been having problems for months with my blog. I have had no way of changing the colors, moving pictures around, it only shows the editing mode. I have spent months of searching, trying to contact blogger and just hours of general searching for something to help me fix this problem.

Here comes the idiot ....at the top of each and every post is a tab that says edit html or compose. Somehow mine got on edit and I never even noticed the tabs until today....compose put me right back to the posting so I can do whatever I want. Can you say idiot?

2 comments:

Anonymous April 23, 2009 at 7:40 PM  

Paula, you are not stupid! I have to ask my teenage daughter to help me with most things!

Denise April 23, 2009 at 8:37 PM  

I actually laughed out loud!!!!

Blog Archive

My Photos

About This Blog

  © Design By Happy Apple Studios 2008