Welcome new followers

>> Thursday, February 5, 2009

Welcome to my new followers I appreciate your following my crazy blog.

Things are very hectic here. Father in law living here, my daughter who is supposed to be helping is not doing anything. I am trying to keep up with my work and doctor appts for father in law and myself.

I went to the doctor yesterday and got the merina IUD inserted. It hurt, no bones about it. For most people it would not be a problem I on the other had a cervex that didn't want to open. But it is in and I am spotting and crampy. I love being a woman.

My goal today is get a good amount of work done, get my coupons clipped and make a list of purchases needed for this coming weekend.

0 comments:

Blog Archive

My Photos

About This Blog

  © Design By Happy Apple Studios 2008