So how did I do?

>> Sunday, January 11, 2009

Overall I am very pleased with myself. I saved a bunch of money not eating out. The lunches I did eat out were pretty good, healthier choices. I cooked all week except Friday/Saturday. I got lots of whole grains in, a good amount of veggies and some fruits. I will be working on more fruits this week too.

Today I made a beef stew. Everyone loved it but me. Not that it was bad but I would rather have McD's. I know, I know...but this is what my body/mind craves and I am fighting it.

Tomorrow for meatless Monday we are having salmon patties (hamburger like) with wonderful healthy living brand whole wheat buns.

Tuesday we are going to have Chicken/dumplings the healthy way.

Wed is raw day so not sure what we are having

Thursday I believe is going to be another fajita night.

I did some things I didn't particularly care for like we ate out Saturday and I had 2 rolls and half fries with my dinner but I told myself this was OK because I would normally eat 4 or more rolls and I had not had fries all week so that is a very big thing for me.

My kids had pizza while we were gone yesterday and when I got back I had a small garlic stick, which didn't even taste good so I don't know why I did it. Then to be really stupid I weighed myself at the end of the evening after eating all that and got really upset but I know that wasn't my true weight so I will weigh in tomorrow and tell you the real number. I should know better then that anyway.

1 comments:

Denise January 11, 2009 at 8:04 PM  

Hey I am really proud of you!! Just don't weigh yourself at night again!!! LOL Morning....you just amke yourself miserable when you do it any other time...as you found out. but don't take that number to seriously. Your weight can differ up to 5 pounds either way at any given time for various reasons. I am looking forward to tuesday!!

Blog Archive

My Photos

About This Blog

  © Design By Happy Apple Studios 2008