Healthy Life Brand Whole Grains

>> Monday, January 12, 2009

I was speaking to my friend about eating whole grains and tonight I am having salmon patties (hamburger style) on Whole grain sandwich buns. I found two types of buns that fit my whole grain breads/buns that work. The one I bought was Healthy life and the other was Arnold's brand. My friend mention how hard they are to find, I found mine at Walmart.

Healthy Life soft style 100 % whole grain buns:
Low fat, 24g whole grains per serving, no trans fat, no hydrogenated oil, no sat fat, no artificial pres., colors or flavors.

Serving size: 1 bun
cal 110
total fat 1.5
total carb 21
Prot. 5 g

Denise reminded me of an important point to remind everyone of when selecting products. Look at the list of ingred. and in the first five ingred. you should not see enriched, sugar, high fructose, white, bleached and so on...make sure if it says whole grains it should say WHOLE not enriched, or stone ground.

I had a hotdog yesterday with one of these buns and it tasted soft and good. So give the switch a try and see how you like it.

0 comments:

Blog Archive

My Photos

About This Blog

  © Design By Happy Apple Studios 2008