Going to be honest here...

>> Friday, January 16, 2009

This week has been a big pain in the rear! I had two doctors appts and both were bad news about my blood pressure which has never been that high. Medicines must be taken off the list and this causes me a host of other health related issues.

My father in law is a hermit/recluse who had a stroke this week and would not let us take him to the hospital. We finally got him to the doc and he has been rebounding from it rather quickly but the children (and me) have now become the parents of the parent. Big Sigh.

My daughter is a pain in the butt. No more need be said.

I am having a horrible time with the diet.

My water pipes froze last night.... -30 degrees will do that, luckily I caught it rather quickly and got it running again in an hour and a half.

Woke up this morning and our furnace wasn't working. Again....way below zero here folks. Got that taken care of today.

Roads are pure sheets of ice, went to a clients today because I knew how important it was to her and she no showed me. Come on people???!!!

So I have my work done. I am going to cook chicken and noodles. And work on getting some blogging done so you all can read about saving some money not reading my vent of the week.

Be back with some money saving information later.

4 comments:

Denise January 16, 2009 at 6:23 PM  

Chin up friend! things will get batter. And the food thing...just try and vent those frustrations by exercising. I know it's hard. I wish we were closer I would go to the Y with you or something. Things will get better...maybe a scrap booking date next weekend? Friday night?

Michelle January 16, 2009 at 7:51 PM  

Sounds familiar! Hang in there and take some time to relax, if you can!

Marcie January 16, 2009 at 9:42 PM  

I found you via Google Alerts. Just wanted to say you had more victories than defeats today. Be proud of yourself. I don't know you and I am proud of you. You give women a good name! Surviving the temps alone is a victory.

They say things come in 3's. It's time for good stuff to happen now! :)

Tomorrow is a new day. Breathe deep. Exhale slowly. Vent as needed. Move one foot in front of the other. Lather, rinse, repeat. The BP will come down. Take a few mental breaks off and on during your day. It will be alright.

Ginger

Paula January 17, 2009 at 9:51 AM  

Thanks everyone. I am trying to relax my mind. Going grocery shopping...I love to save a buck so maybe I will have some fun today.

Blog Archive

My Photos

About This Blog

  © Design By Happy Apple Studios 2008