D..this recipe is for you...Healthy, Chocolate, Brownies????

>> Saturday, January 10, 2009

You all know I love finding new sites and this blog frog has let me see lots of new things. I love amish cooking and living in the heart of amish land around here we love to go and pig out. The site Mennonite girls can cook...I knew i found heaven...has a healthy brownie and my friend Denise love chocolate and she loves to cook with coconut flour too so jump over here to check it out. I am going to give it a try.

1 comments:

Denise January 10, 2009 at 5:05 PM  

Hey I can't see your blog...It is something with yours....Marilyn one of your other followers also emailed me and said she couldn't see it either...it locks up and says this page unavailable...Just FYI...Then I will look at the recipe! LOL thanks

Blog Archive

My Photos

About This Blog

  © Design By Happy Apple Studios 2008