Easy Gift idea and yummy too

>> Wednesday, December 3, 2008


How delish does this look? I am going to shamelessly plug my friend, Denise's business. She has been making this delish carmel corn for awhile now and for the past several years has really taken off with her creative ideas. She goes to shows and sells out, she is now in several local shops and she makes the cutest baskets.
So take a moment and check her out. She can make anything your want and if you or your partner has a need to give office gifts these are greats...I mean great.
She can customize anything and the pecans that she can put in the baskets....I eat them all in one sitting and then can't move. So want to try something different this year then give her a call because she can give you ideas, and custom make any size baskets.
Click on the carmel corn or go to the side bar to see Mitchell's carmel corn.

2 comments:

Shauna December 4, 2008 at 9:19 PM  

Hey, I am new here! What a great blog :)

Paula December 5, 2008 at 8:06 PM  

Thank you ever so much.

Blog Archive

My Photos

About This Blog

  © Design By Happy Apple Studios 2008