CVS, Walgreens, updates

>> Saturday, December 13, 2008

Make sure you are checking the side bar for cvs, walgreen updates. Also go to iheartcvs on the side bar to print off coupons for money off purchases...$3/15, 4/20, 5/30 I believe and they are good through tomorrow.

I did a good dent in my stock pile shopping at Walgreen's tonight. The four day sale they are having had aleve 2/5 and they had packages that had a free box attached so I got 8 boxes and 7 of them were the double packages. Now had I just remembered to use the dang coupons for extra savings.

Story time....

I had my husband with me and if you spent $25 you got a $5 RR. I kept sending him up to cash out every time I got to $25. He enjoyed it don't let him fool you.

They had arm and hammer detergent for 1.99 (reg. 6.99) got six of those.

Lots of little stuff for stocking stuffers

My husband couldn't believe the stuff I kept putting in the cart and then I reminded him I had not been to the walgreen/cvs in almost a month and stock piling was getting low and some things were even out...ouch.

0 comments:

Blog Archive

My Photos

About This Blog

  © Design By Happy Apple Studios 2008