Making Chex mix

>> Monday, November 17, 2008




I love to make chex mix during the holidays however the catch is my family and I are plain Jane's.
I only use the chex rice and corn cereal and pretzels. I know the other stuff is good too but this is just right for my family. Healthy cereal and nonfat pretzels. I use the easy way and use the little chex mix packet that you add butter and wa..la..chex mix.
I make a couple big batches and freeze what we are not going to eat in the next few days. This freezes really well and you can pretty much eat it right out of the freezer because it doesn't really freeze.




1 comments:

Lisa November 18, 2008 at 8:57 PM  

Tis the season for Chex Mix. I love the stuff! Who knew it could freeze!
Lisa

Blog Archive

My Photos

About This Blog

  © Design By Happy Apple Studios 2008