Are you one of THOSE people?

>> Sunday, November 16, 2008






Yes Denise I am talking to you! My daughter who moved home wanted to put up her Christmas decorations this year and I told her go for it as long as you clean it up and take it down. She started today. I have this thing about no Christmas before thanksgiving but I am not going to complain because my house gets an extra cleaning and she has something to keep her busy.




Plus the snow is coming down and I am watching The Grinch cartoon as I type. My friend Denise, I can GUARANTEE has something Christmas up if not everything yet. Freak that she is and now I have to include my daughter and my house in that list.


I joke people that really like the Christmas holiday just get so excited and it is hard for them to wait any longer. So go ahead decorate away...the kids in the neighborhoods love you and their parents seeing your stuff up and lighted...well we will leave that one alone.


And so I will leave you with a picture of me getting ready for Christmas...hence why I let my daughter do all the work.





2 comments:

Denise November 16, 2008 at 8:25 PM  

yes everything is up at my house but the tree...LOL

Paula November 16, 2008 at 8:31 PM  

I knew it!!!!

Blog Archive

My Photos

About This Blog

  © Design By Happy Apple Studios 2008