Using the crockpot every day????

>> Friday, October 3, 2008

Do you have a crockpot? Do you only use it for soup or chili in the winter? I love my crockpot and when I saw this blog site that talked about using her crock pot everyday I thought, "cool but really weird."

She posts new recipes everyday and today's recipe is down right strange but since I am a cream cheese lover I think I am going to give it a try. Check her site Crockpot365 out it is on my side bar.

--8 oz block of cream cheese
--1 can tomatoes and green chiles (aka Rotel), drained
--1 lb breakfast sausage, browned and drained

The Directions.

I didn't use the Little Dipper (I said I wasn't good at rules!), I used my 1.5 quart crockpot, and it was the right size. You'll need to cut the recipe in half to fit the Little Dipper.

Brown the sausage on the stove, and drain on paper towels.

Unwrap the cream cheese, and put it into your crockpot. Chop up the sausage and add on top. Drain the Rotel, and add it.

Cover and cook on low for about 90 minutes, or on high for 45. Stir well and eat with tortilla chips.

0 comments:

Blog Archive

My Photos

About This Blog

  © Design By Happy Apple Studios 2008