CVS Preview for next Week

>> Saturday, October 4, 2008

Money saving mom (use side bar) and slick deals does a great job of matching up the deals for us this week. Slick deals has a bunch of great Internet print outs so be sure to check there as well.

I will share an insecurity of mine. When I started this blog, I wanted to have this great blog where everyone wanted to come to...kinda like the ones on my side bar.

However there are several blogs that do a great job and spend a lot of time and effort into showing you the deals, matching up the coupons and linking great printable coupons.

So...I think my best thing is to continue to point you in the right direction for the best deals and report the ones that I myself use and or think are a great deal.

I am learning tons from these blogs and I hope you are too.

0 comments:

Blog Archive

My Photos

About This Blog

  © Design By Happy Apple Studios 2008